Wayne Dalton Garage Door Service
Wayne Dalton Garage Door Repair in Fletcher
No garage door is immune to damage or malfunction, including Wayne Dalton garage doors. While Wayne Dalton is one of the top brands on the market, they’re susceptible to wear and tear like any other part of your home.
Our Professionally Trained Technicians can repair, adjust, and replace most models of Wayne Dalton garage doors and accessories. This includes:
- 8000, 8024, 8100, 8124, 8200, 8300, 8500, 9100, 9605 Classic Steel Garage Doors
- 7100 Series Wood Garage Doors
- 7400 Series Carriage House Wood Doors
- 6600, 9405, 9700 Carriage House Style Doors
- 8450, 8800, 8850 Frameless and Aluminum Glass Doors
- Designer Steel, Fiberglass, and Specialty Vinyl Doors
- 100 Series Colonial Style Wood
- 40 Series Flush Wood Garage Doors
- 300 Series Raised Panel Wood
- Custom Garage Doors
Common Issues with Wayne Dalton Doors
Wayne Dalton garage doors are generally reliable, though there are a few parts that tend to wear down more quickly than others. We often get calls to repair or replace the springs and cables in Wayne Dalton systems, which often means your garage door has trouble opening or doesn’t open at all.
Please note: If you have a Wayne Dalton TorqueMaster spring and it breaks, we will need to convert your door to a torsion spring system. We cannot replace TorqueMaster springs.
Other common issues include:
- Damaged garage door panels due to weather or vehicle mishaps
- Garage doors falling off the track
- Misaligned doors
- Unbalanced doors
- Damaged frames and tracks
Our technicians arrive with fully stocked trucks so they can resolve almost any garage door issue on the first visit. If your issue requires a full garage door replacement or overhaul, we may need to order a new door and come back to install it.
Chamberlain Opener Repair vs. Replacement
While you may think that your Chamberlain garage opener needs to be replaced, it may simply need a quick repair. With our free 25-point inspection and amazing customer reviews, we will assess the situation and tell you exactly what you need. We carry the highest quality parts to repair most Chamberlain openers and we fix it right the first time.
Here are the most common reasons your opener can’t be repaired and may need to be replaced:
- Your current opener was made before 1993. Older models of garage door openers don’t have today’s safety features in place. Therefore, we will not work on these openers and strongly recommend replacement.
- Your opener doesn’t have photoelectric eyes. This means your opener doesn’t have a safety measure to prevent your door from closing on people, animals, or objects under the door.
- Your opener has been recalled. For your safety, we can’t repair any openers that have been recalled.
- Your opener has been discontinued. In this case, replacement parts are often no longer available.
Why choose our professional Chamberlain opener repair services?
Our garage door opener services are highly professional – all of our techs must complete a rigorous, proprietary training course before entering your garage. You can trust that you’re getting service from specialists, not handymen. All technicians are fully licensed and insured.
Our uniformed technicians arrive in fully stocked trucks to complete the job on the first visit. Before repairing or replacing any parts, your tech will perform a 25-point inspection of your entire garage door & opener system to help catch any other potential issues before they become major problems.
We’re proudly locally owned and operated in Fletcher. You are our friends, family, and neighbors, so your satisfaction matters to us.
Think we can help get your garage door opener back on track? Call now to schedule a service visit!
CALL US TODAY!
When you schedule a service appointment with Precision Garage Door, a professional, uniformed technician will arrive at your home in a fully stocked truck. This ensures that at every appointment the necessary tools will be available. We don’t waste your time misdiagnosing the issue, waiting for parts, or arranging additional service appointments.
Serving Asheville, Hendersonville, and the surrounding areas, we can fix broken springs, cables, openers, and more to get your door operating safely and correctly. For more information or to schedule a service visit, please contact us today.