Coronavirus & Safe, Sanitary Garage Door Service
Precision Means Safe Garage Door Service
As an essential service provider, we continue to offer our full range of services, including garage door and opener repair, replacement, and installation. We’re part of the community, and we want to make sure you can access our services while also knowing that we’re taking your health and safety seriously.
Whether you want to keep your car in a safe space, need to get out of your house quickly, or suddenly have the free time to address any garage door issues, we’re on-call to help.
How Is Precision Ensuring Safe Garage Door Service During the Coronavirus Outbreak?
We understand that many of our customers are elderly, have pre-existing conditions, or are otherwise highly vulnerable to the threat of coronavirus. Our customers are being cautious and trying to prevent outside contamination, so we’re practicing strict precautionary measures to help keep you safe.
Our techs are instructed to be extremely vigilant about safe distances, sanitary practices, and providing mindful service during the COVID-19 outbreak. Here are a few key steps they are taking:
- Limit their visit to the garage only. If you would like to be in the garage during service, they will maintain a safe distance throughout their visit.
- Wear masks and gloves and minimize unnecessary contact with objects and surfaces in and around the garage.
- Disinfect the wall button, keypad, emergency release handle and anything else that you might access after their visit.
- Call from your driveway and ask if you prefer to let them in remotely. Your tech can communicate via phone throughout their visit if preferred.
- Techs can take payments over the phone if you’d like to have no in-person contact, and invoices can be delivered electronically.
Keeping Employees Safe
To mitigate the spread of germs, we are working to keep our employees apart from each other and limiting interactions.
- Employees who can work from home will be doing so for the foreseeable future.
- Employees who do not have a need to be in the office will have access to only the warehouse in order to limit contact.
- We have asked our technicians not to congregate together during or after work.
We do this so that we can safely keep as many employees as possible working and serving our community.
How would you like us to handle your service?
Please let us know if there are any additional precautions we can take to ensure your safety and comfort. The coronavirus is serious, and getting your garage door serviced should not add stress or endanger your health.
We will continue to monitor and abide by the CDC Guidelines and will adapt as things change. We are prioritizing the safety of our customers and employees, and we’ll do whatever is necessary to ride out the coronavirus outbreak while providing safe service to our community.
CALL US TODAY!
When you schedule a service appointment with Precision Garage Door, a professional, uniformed technician will arrive at your home in a fully stocked truck. This ensures that at every appointment – whether the technician needs to fix broken cables, openers, springs, or other garage door problems – the necessary tools will be available. We don’t waste your time misdiagnosing the issue, waiting for parts, or arranging additional service appointments.
Let Precision Garage Door solve your garage door problems. Serving all of Greenville, SC, we can fix broken springs, cables, openers, and more to get your door operating safely and correctly. For more information or to schedule a service visit, please contact us today.